COVENANT: As God's Strategy for Discipling Nations
By Grepor Butch Belgica, D. Min.
Senior Elder, Lord’s Vineyard Covenant Community
1 Peter 2:9-12
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
What We Expect To Learn?
- Introduction: Historical Covenant Revelation
- Covenant in the Cross (The Ultimate Blood Covenant
- Covenant Principles:
- Character, Content, Charisma
- Life (Progress/Prosperity)
- Covenant Right (Promises vis-à-vis Rights)
- Covenant Responsibilities - Time, Talent, Treasure
- Covenant Structures - Application: Church, Family, Nation